Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inside Mamma's home!

if anyone can tell me where this poster came from please share :)
Inside my mothers house is full of other amazing things.. like this poster that has been in our bathroom for at least 25 years (I can only vouch for how long I have been alive). I remember being little and looking up to the little girl.. and just loving how she was my size and in a poster!.. Then once I could read I loved it even more. Its simply great.



More bathroom photos.. this one looks like my mom would if she was relaxing in the tub.. She of course strategically placed it above her actual tub that looks identical.

This is a little window thing with sand dollars inside it.. very random.. but thats my mom!

Then there is little roadrunner man.. no idea where this came from but it has been there the past few times I have been home.. I enjoy it.

Where did this cute little soap dish come from?? and the soap itself is called green thumb.. how fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment